I’m really excited because I’m going on vacation this month and I can’t wait to share my adventures with you.
I’ve just finished packing and it’s usually a pain because I forget so many little things that are actually really crucial.
So, here’s a list of travelling essentials that I hope will prove useful to you when you’re heading off on vacay (*insert picture of sunny beach here*)
- Chargers. What’s the point of a fancy ipod with the latest Ariana Grande album if it has zero battery?
- Makeup wipes. Let me tell you, racoon eyes look cute ONLY on racoons.
- Moisterizer. Your skin will thank you, I promise.
- A hat or a cap. I always always forget this! Very important to protect that head of yours because you only get one. (Unless you’re an Ogre, which I somehow doubt you are)
- Books or Movies depending on what you like. It’s always nice to occupy yourself on long flights. Or you could just sleep. Either way works.
Aaaand I cannot think of anymore 😉
I’ll begin my travel diaries soon, so be sure to read those too!